Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My mousy friends hunt for the tiger with my mousy friends mom and dad

So once upon a time my mousy friend was hunting for tigers. Roaaaaar!! Then he heard a vroom vroom, vroom Vroom.. Vroom, vroom. Then it was his mom and dad riding in a racecar and he said come on. And he said I haven't hiked.
Then his mom and dad said we'll come here another day.
Then they woke up and then at the front window they saw a face! And it was a T-REX! Then there was a T-rex. Then they heard a rawwrr-raawr. Then they saw a big tiger face. Then he went in the front window, cracked their house, went inside and gobbled them all up. Just two. The mom and dad were gobbled up. But my little mousy friend shot the tiger.
He jumped in his mouth, then jumped out of his mouth with his mom and dad.
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment