Saturday, February 8, 2014

The hiding animal and the hiding noise

Story by Nathan Barr

Once upon a time my mouse friend was just relaxing outside his motor home and he wondered what was barking from up atop his house. And once he heard that barking he didn't know what that was he thought it was some kind of animal, a bad one, or a good one, or it could be not an animal, it just might be something up above doing nothing because it was up high and i dont know what it is.
Because I don't know what that creature is because I'm way down here because i can't hear to well because I can't hear too well because I"m down deep in my tunnels working.
And my mouse friend was too enough time to go up there and find what that creature it is. Instead he couldn't have enough time to find out what that creature was up there. He looked up there and he didn't see no creature. If it wasn't up there, it was nothing. he thougth it was down in his tunnels hiding. somewehre near the pipes I dug underneath. I looked all over my tunnels, no noises. I thought it might be in my house my mouse friend said. I thougt it might have gone when I was in my motosr home i thougth it had ran back up where it was. I looked up where I looked already. I looked everywehre I couldn't find it. I needed to find a noise maker to bring it out of its hiding spot to get it because its easier.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment