Tuesday, February 11, 2014

four stories

by Caleb

Once upon a time there was a big big ogre troll and came and bite my mousy friend all up and there was another big monster that gobbled me up.
The end.

Once upon a time a big big special ring i can wear and some goblins got the ring and they rarr I got the ring and the they say I want the ring, and I said no.
the end.

Once upon a time a big big ogre troll stompoing around on big feet ate us.
The end.

Once upon a time there was a big big big mousey friend grew up with his food. then he grew this tall and went stomping around with his big feet and looked around at his self so he could see himself. Then he was stomping around with his big feet then he ate some lunch then he went back to nap and then woke up to play. He didn't woke up his mommy and he got a donut. A blue and yellow, purple sprinkles and he ate it and then it was a bigh big big ogre troll and he ate his donut. The ogre troll ate the mousey friends donut. he was crying and touched his mom and then he woke up and he saw an ogre troll. He ate his donut. And the ogre troll ate the mousey frineds donut. And then the ogre troll at my mousy friends mommy into the ogre trolls tummy and then that was a big big story. Then that was a big big monster stomping around with big feet. And I looked up and there was the earth and um.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment